Get up to 3 tow bar quotes now You will only need to purchase an adjustable tow bracket if you have a car with a very high road clearance. If you drive a 4x4 vehicle and you want to tow a trailer or a caravan, you might find that the tow bar on your car is positioned too high up to safely attach and tow the vehicle. A standard tow bar will not allow for this additional height, but you can compensate for this by purchasing an adjustable tow bracket. The tow bracket will allow you to custom set the height at which you attach your trailer or caravan to your car in order to achieve the safest and most practical towing height.
Adjustable tow brackets
Adjustable tow brackets are not that common and are not always stocked in shops which sell car accessories. If you think that you might need to buy an adjustable tow bracket then you should check ahead of time as you might need to order one from the internet and you might have to wait for delivery. It would be a real shame to get to the morning you are due to go away and then realise that you are missing this vital piece of kit.
Get up to 3 quotes for a tow bar job now
All about Tow Bars
- The Best Ways to Create Extra Storage in Your Car for the Summer
- Choosing the Right Tow Bar for Your Car
- What is the Difference Between 7 and 13 Pin Connectors?
- Legal Requirements for Towing in the UK
- When Can You Drive at 60mph with Your Caravan?
- How To Get a Cheap Tow Bar
- What is an Adjustable Tow Bar?