Additional BenefitsPremature tyre wear can often be the result of improper alignment of the wheels. Once properly aligned and the tyres wear down all at the same rate, research has provided results that indicate that wheel alignment can save thousands of miles of tyre efficiency: losing out on that vast amount of mileage ends up costing drivers a huge amount of money in the long run. Often overlooked when displaying the benefits of wheel alignment, the act of reducing premature tyre wear actually provides the ecosystem with a greener solution. As the result of wheel alignment, tyre disposal time is increased, lesser CO2 emissions are emitted and therefore fuel economy is improved upon, saving the driver money. When a vehicle’s tyres are misaligned, the car becomes less stable when carrying out evasive or emergency manoeuvres, such as an emergency stop. During the wheel alignment process, the car’s suspension systems are inspected which can allow the potential detection of worn parts. These worn down parts could have potentially contributed to a bad accident or simply costing a lot more money than if they were spotted earlier down the line. Lastly, when wheel alignment is correct and the wheels are in their optimum position, a driver can easily notice a much smoother, more enjoyable driving experience as the car’s handling is also put into optimal condition.
Get up to 3 free offers for new tyres now
All about Tyres, Tyre change, Winter Tyres and Rims
- Tyres, tyre mounting and wheel change
- New Winter Tyres and Rims
- New Rims or Replacing Your Rims
- What Are 4x4 Tyres?
- What Are Run Flat Tyres?
- Which Are the Best Car Tyre Brands?
- Watch Out with Cheap Part Worn Tyres
- Cheap Tyres Online
- Flat Tyre? - How to Change a Flat Tyre
- Tyre Types and Sizes
- Can I Have Broader Tyres on My Car?
- What is TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Eco Friendly Tyres?
- What is Wheel Alignment
- Service for wheel alignment
- What are the Rules for Winter Tyres in the UK?
- How to Tell if Winter Tyre is OK
- Are Your Winter Tyres in Good Shape?
- Save Thousands When You Need New Winter Tyres
- Change Tyre on a Wheel, or Two Sets of Tyres?